Temporary and permanent staff...
Temporary and permanent jobs...
Training at Mayfair Business College, if you need it...
- Use a variety of project management, communication and organizational skills to support management
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies to maintain work flow
- Direct and train administrative support staff
- Many administrative assistants manage all office responsibilities from reception to office management either alone or with a small team
- supports accounting operations and maintains accounting records
- Reconciles bank and other statements
- Maintains accounting databases and verifies data
- May specialize in accounts payable, accounts receivable or payroll.
- Maintains financial records by establishing a chart of accounts and verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Balances general ledger
- Maintains historical records
- Prepares financial reports
- Complies with federal, provincial and local legal requirements, filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
There are a variety of administrative titles. This is just a sample of the most general. When submitting a staffing request, simply include your company's job description to help us understand your needs.